With an Archicentre Australia Property Assessment Report you’ll get more than a “building inspection” – an experienced Architect will inform you immediately about the condition of the buildings and property – and if there are any significant building defects that may impact on your proposed purchase.
What’s more, advice on the ability to alter the building/apartment or renovate it, comes with the service – as matters of potential design and construction are a part of an Architect’s knowledge base.
Our expert Architect will complete a 200 plus-point Assessment of the entire property and will provide you with a detailed and independent written report.
Bundle & Save! Bundle your Property Assessment with a Timber Pest Inspection and save money.
WHAT THE PROPERTY ASSESSMENT AND REPORT IDENTIFIES
- Major defects, minor defects and maintenance items,
- Condition report of the house,
- Analysis and advice on how best to fix or manage these issues,
- Recommended professionals and/or trades which may be appropriate to undertake further investigation or carry out the recommended action.
OUR PROPERTY ASSESSMENTS INCLUDE
- Fixed Pricing – no hidden extras.
- Independent Visual Assessment by an experienced registered architect.
- Comprehensive easy-to-understand electronic report with a 200 plus-point Assessment that complies with Australian Standards.
- Fast turnaround including the architect’s verbal on-the-day summary and discussion about the findings.
- Detailed Cost Guide to help you understand the costs of necessary repair and maintenance.
- Professional indemnity insurance, and
- Archicentre Australia is covered by $20 million public liability insurance
- To view the Scope and Terms and Conditions for this service click here.
OUR ARCHITECTS ARE
- Amongst the most highly qualified building experts.
- Fully qualified, registered and experienced and specifically trained in building defect identification.
YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE
- Free renovation advice for the building and property
- Further advice on areas of your concern and preventative measures. Timely repairs may avoid potentially more extensive and costly future repair or replacement work.
- Bundle & Save: Bundle a Timber Pest Inspection with your Property Assessment and save money.
- Updates on the full range of Archicentre Australia products to help you in the future. Read more about our Timber Pest Inspections
To arrange a Property Assessment or to get an obligation-free over the phone quote:
Call Archicentre Australia on 1300 13 45 13 or submit an enquiry via the form on this page with your details and we’ll call you!