If you’re planning a renovation – perhaps extending your home, altering the existing building footprint or considering a second storey addition, an Archicentre Australia Renovation Feasibility is the perfect way to explore the options. There’s nothing more useful than open, informed and independent advice at this critical time – as you get started.
One of our Design Architects will meet at your property to discuss your needs, lifestyle requirements or changes, options for the home or site and importantly – matters of budget – the latter is not something you can do with a Design/Construct outfit – as you will have lost control of the project from the very start.
Once briefed, the Architect will prepare concept sketches and present them at a second meeting, which will bring architectural thinking and processes to the table. Collaborating with one of our experienced architects can help you explore ideas, find the best option for a renovation and give you confidence to proceed with the project.
With your architect you can explore:
- Current lifestyle
- Future growth and lifestyle changes
- Optimise home running costs
- Can my existing home be made more sustainable – within the existing shell and/or utilising site aspect for passive solar benefit?
- If I renovate should I go up, out or both?
- What construction systems can I use to save money?
- What can give me short term capital growth?
- How will local development controls affect my ideas?
- How long is the project likely to take?
- How should I renovate to avoid demolition and re-building or selling and buying elsewhere?
- Is my budget enough to achieve what I want to do?
- How can I revise my brief to match my budget?
At the end of the process you’ll receive a written report, including sketches, summarising possible outcomes, providing a broad indication of project budget and giving recommendations for your next steps.
If you’re ready to continue with the renovation project, you can discuss further work, stages and fees directly with your architect.
OUR DESIGN ARCHITECTS:
- Are highly qualified, highly regarded, independent designers and facilitators
- Have at least five years tertiary education covering all aspects of design and construction and a minimum of two years industry experience
- Have undergone further rigorous testing prior to formal registration under their State’s respective Architects Acts
- Are members of the Australian Institute of Architects, and
- Are covered by Professional Indemnity insurance
- To view the Scope and Terms and Conditions for this service click here
Qualified and Independent design advice.
Because Archicentre Australia does not build homes or undertake renovations, you can rest assured that our advice and recommendations will be completely independent and objective – thereby providing you with information required to help decide on the best course of action.
To get started with your renovation project – assisted by one of our Design Architects
To discuss your ideas
To get an obligation-free over the phone quote:
Call Archicentre Australia on 1300 13 45 13
You can also submit an enquiry via the form on this page with your details and we’ll contact you!