Custom home design makes a lot of sense, especially in today’s market where the big builders churn out cookie cutter homes that have no character or aesthetic appeal. Archicentre Australia is a national provider of design architects and assessment experts, specialising in advice and expertise for building, buying and renovating custom homes.
If you’re looking for a high quality, affordable, functional, unique design for your home, this is the right place to start.
Custom homes from an independent expert
Archicentre Australia has developed an approach that values its independence. In short, this means focusing on the particular subject matter without being influenced by vested interests.
An ever increasing feature of 21st. Century business is that developers, builders, trades and sellers of products do not disclose their vested interests. This is wrong and often the “new normal”.
Clients need to have confidence that the information they receive is not clouded by sectional interests.
We frequently advise clients who have been provided with a range of confusing “stories” – unravelling missing information or plainly incorrect assertions or proposed construction techniques. We impart basic information that allows clients to act with confidence when interacting with the building industry and allied professionals.
Keeping it clear, using common sense, providing a much needed and informed approach – setting a direction.
Our architects breathe custom house design
Working with one of our experienced architects will help you come up with the best custom house design for both Melbourne and Australia-wide clients. You can explore the following:
- Current lifestyle
- Future growth and lifestyle changes
- Optimise home running costs
- How can I make my home sustainable?
- How many levels should I build?
- What construction systems can I use to save money?
- How will local development controls affect my ideas?
- How long is the project likely to take?
- Should I demolish and re-build or sell and buy elsewhere?
- Is my budget enough to achieve what I want to do?
- How can I revise my brief to match my budget?
So where to from here?