If you’re planning on building a new home an Archicentre Australia New Home Feasibility Report is the perfect way to explore the options – teasing out opportunities and bringing to life your functional brief. We will select one of our Design Architects who will meet with you to discuss your needs, lifestyle requirements, options for your home or site and very importantly, your budget. They will then prepare concept sketches presented to you at a second meeting, which bring architectural thinking to your brief.
Collaborating with one of our experienced architects can help you explore ideas and find the best option for your new home and give you the confidence to proceed with the project.
With your architect you can explore:
- Current lifestyle
- Future growth and lifestyle changes
- Optimise home running costs
How can I make my home sustainable?
How many floors should I build?
What construction systems can I use to save money?
- How will local development controls affect my ideas?
- How long is the project likely to take?
- Should I demolish and re-build or sell and buy elsewhere?
- Is my budget enough to achieve what I want to do?
- How can I revise my brief to match my budget?
At the end of the process you’ll receive a written report, including sketches, summarising the options and a broad indication of project budget and providing recommendations for next steps.
If you’re ready to continue with your new home, you can then discuss further work, stages and fees with your architect directly.
OUR DESIGN ARCHITECTS:
- Are highly qualified, highly regarded, independent building and design experts
- Have at least five years tertiary education covering all aspects of design and construction
- Have a minimum of two years industry experience
- Have undergone further rigorous testing prior to formal registration under the respective Architects Act
- Are members of the Australian Institute of Architects, and
- Are covered by Professional Indemnity insurance.
- To view the Scope and Terms and Conditions for this service click here.
Qualified and independent design advice.
Because Archicentre Australia does not build homes or undertake renovations, you can rest assured that our advice and recommendations will be completely independent and objective to provide you with the information required to help you decide on your best course of action.
Would you like to discuss your new home project with one of our Design Architects? It’s easy! To arrange a time to discuss your ideas, or to get an obligation-free over the phone quote:
Call Archicentre Australia on 1300 13 45 13
or submit an enquiry via the form on this page with your details and we’ll call you!