Archicentre Australia Home Warranty Insurance Inspections
Are you an owner builder planning to sell your recently built or renovated home?
You may need Home Warranty Insurance before you sell.
In some states, a builder is required to provide Home Warranty Insurance to the property owner prior to entering into a building contract, to protect the owner against incomplete or defective work. The same obligations may apply to an owner builder – regulations vary by state, so check with your state building authority.
To obtain Home Warranty Insurance you may first need to have an Inspection and report on the new works.
Speed up the sales process with our Home Warranty Inspection.
Our architect will assess the new works, providing a detailed report on workmanship, defects and any incomplete works to assist you in meeting your statutory obligations.
Who are our ASSESSING Architects?
- Amongst the very best and most highly-qualified building experts
- Fully accredited and registered architects
- Members of the Australian Institute of Architects
- Covered by professional indemnity insurance
- Archicentre Australia is covered by $10 million public liability insurance
- To view the Scope and Terms and Conditions for this service click here.
To arrange a Home Warranty Inspection for Home Warranty Insurance or to get an obligation-free over the phone quote, call Archicentre Australia on 1300 13 45 13, or submit an enquiry with your details and we’ll call you!