Your property – often a home – is one of the largest and most important assets you have. If you have concerns, it makes sense to get advice from an independent professional. That’s where residential architects in Melbourne (and all over Australia) are worth engaging. An Archicentre Australia architect can help you to work out a sensible course of action that gives you the confidence to proceed with a strategy.
Architects are amongst the most highly qualified professionals in the building industry and can provide expert advice about all aspects of building construction and maintenance.
An Architect’s Advice Report service will include a site meeting with your architect to discuss concerns, an investigation of the issue and the preparation of a written report outlining recommendations, all for a fixed fee.
Here are just some of the areas in which our architects can help:
DEFECTIVE AND INCOMPLETE WORKS ADVICE
- For new or near-new building – including property owners, home owners or home renovators – who are concerned about the building work or the development of defects
CONSTRUCTION QUALITY ASSURANCE ADVICE
- For people who have bought a new or renovated property and have concerns about the quality of workmanship.
- For owners wanting an independent assessment of the workmanship quality of a trade or small building improvement work.
BUILDING DEFECT ADVICE
- For established property owners and home owners who are concerned about problems at their property (e.g. cracking, dampness, leaks, drainage, subsidence).
- For owner-occupiers or investors wanting short, medium and long-term maintenance recommendations to budget for and/or minimize future repair costs.
- For the owners of properties that have been damaged by an accident (e.g. an electrical fire, a burst water pipe or a blocked drain) or an extreme weather event (e.g. a flood, bushfire, storm or earthquake) who need advice about property repairs.
- For owner-occupiers or investors wanting to frame an idea of how building circumstances could be altered to better utilise space, construction then leading to future aspirations.
Our heritage architects in Melbourne and throughout Australia are passionate design and construction specialists for heritage buildings (incl.homes) and provide independent expert advice to help you make the right decisions. This can range from statutory issues to matters involving selection of appropriate materials, textures, colours and interface with proposed new buildings.
OUR ARCHITECT’S ADVICE report includes
- A description of the problem and a suggested solution(s) or action items
- Our architects are completely unbiased and independent in the advice they give.
- It’s a simple, low-cost way of getting the best advice at an early stage and may save you considerable money and hassle in the long run.
- To view the Scope and Terms and Conditions for this service click here.
Get a professional, independent Architect’s Advice Report. It’s easy! To arrange a Report or to get an obligation-free over the phone quote:
Call Archicentre Australia on 1300 13 45 13
or submit an enquiry via the form on this page with your details and we’ll call you!