If you’re planning a renovation – perhaps extending your home, altering the existing building footprint or considering a second storey addition, an Archicentre Australia Renovation Feasibility is the perfect way to explore the options for your renovation. One of our Design Architects will meet with you at your home to discuss your needs, lifestyle requirements or changes, options for your home or site and very importantly, your budget. They will then prepare concept sketches and present them to you at a second meeting, which will bring architectural thinking and processes to the table. Collaborating with one of our experienced architects can help you explore ideas, find the best option for your renovation and give you the confidence to proceed with the project.
With your architect you can explore:
- Current lifestyle
- Future growth and lifestyle changes
- Optimise home running costs
- Can my existing home be made more sustainable?
- If I renovate should I go up, out or both?
- What construction systems can I use to save money?
- What can give me short term capital growth?
- How will local development controls affect my ideas?
- How long is the project likely to take?
- How should I renovate to avoid demolition and re-building or selling and buying elsewhere?
- Is my budget enough to achieve what I want to do?
- How can I revise my brief to match my budget?
At the end of the process you’ll receive a written report, including sketches, summarising the options, providing a broad indication of project budget and giving recommendations for your next steps.
If you’re ready to continue with the renovation project, you can discuss further work, stages and fees with your architect directly.
OUR DESIGN ARCHITECTS:
- Are highly qualified, highly regarded, independent designers and facilitators
- Have at least five years tertiary education covering all aspects of design and construction
- Have a minimum of two years industry experience
- Have undergone further rigorous testing prior to formal registration under the respective Architects Acts
- Are members of the Australian Institute of Architects, and
- Are covered by Professional Indemnity insurance.
- To view the Scope and Terms and Conditions for this service click here.
Qualified and independent design advice.
Because Archicentre Australia does not build homes or undertake renovations, you can rest assured that our advice and recommendations will be completely independent and objective to provide you with the information required to help you decide on your best course of action.
Would you like to discuss your renovation project with one of our Design Architects? It’s easy! To arrange a time to discuss your ideas, or to get an obligation-free over the phone quote:
Call Archicentre Australia on 1300 13 45 13
or submit an enquiry via the form on this page with your details and we’ll call you!